Do you know or could you be the next recipient of the prestigious Routledge Distance Learning Librarianship Conference Sponsorship Award?
The Distance Learning Section (DLS) of the Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL) wants to honor you.
This prestigious award sponsored by the Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group honors an ACRL member who has made valuable contributions to the field of distance librarianship. The winner receives:
- $1,200 to attend the 2017 ALA Annual Conference in Chicago, IL (June 22-27, 2017)
- A commemorative plaque presented at an awards luncheon during ALA Annual.
The applicant should demonstrate achievement in one or more of the following areas:
- Support for distance learning librarianship and library services, e.g., service to students and faculty, innovation and/or leadership
- Participate in the creation and/or implementation of distance library programs or services of exemplary quality
- Successful collaboration with faculty in support of information literacy and/or other aspects of library instruction or services for distance students
- Significant research, publication, or presentations in areas of distance learning librarianship
Send in your submission by December 2, 2016. Self-nominations are welcome. For complete information about this award and the application form, please visit: http://www.ala.org/acrl/awards/achievementawards/dlsaward