Newbie Dispatches, Episode Two: Trevor Dawes, the 2010 NDLC, and program planning skills
26 April 2010
http://blogs.ghostdub.de/?p=American-Airlines-Stock-Buy-Or-Sell American Airlines Stock Buy Or Sell
http://eefi.de/?p=Forex-The-Most-Risk-Month-2016 Forex The Most Risk Month 2016
http://blog.kanojo.de/?p=Indian-Stock-Market-Learning-Beginners Indian Stock Market Learning Beginners
check Forex Short Term System
Binary Options Scalping Killer
Some sessions of note are:
- Outreach to inmates; Kindles in kiddie jail by Felicia A. Smith, former resident at Notre Dame.
- The embodied teacher: Fat, queer, disabled authorities by Emily Drabinski, Lia Friedman, Maria T. Accardi, and Alana Kumbier (look for her in an upcoming cast).
- ARL career enhancement program: Practical experience in research libraries by Kathel Dunn (program director of the NLM Associate Fellowship Program), Alanna Aiko Moore, Mark Puente, and Yani Yancey.
- Resources for international students: Using focus groups to promote and develop library services (poster) by Ligaya Ganster, former resident at SUNY Buffalo.
- Recruiting future librarians with diverse backgrounds through a partnership project in north carolina (poster) by Sha Li Zhang, Gerald Holmes (residency program coordinator at UNCG), Julie Hersberger, and Jason Alston (resident at UNCG).
- Are we closing one gap while widening another? (poster) by Shannon Simpson, resident at Towson University.
- Deep History, Steep Climb: African American Male Librarians and LIS Recruitment and Retention (poster) by Kaetrena Davis-Kendrick.
Music: Strange Italian Song by Juanitos / CC BY 2.0 (Remixed by ACRL RIG)
Be sure to check back regularly for future casts on conference updates, research in progress, and professional development workshops.
We hope you find it useful. –Megan and Kiyomi
Don’t forget: suggestions for podcast topics are accepted and most welcome. Feel free to use the comment page to send us your request.