Job opportunity for Experienced, Tech Savvy MIS/MLS graduates
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=Binary-Options-No-Deposit-Bonus-October-2016-Software Binary Options No Deposit Bonus October 2016 Software
http://simonblog.com/?p=Make-My-Own-Business-Cards-At-Home Make My Own Business Cards At Home
http://wonderfulwebwomen.com/?p=Financial-Times-Stock-Exchange-4-Good Financial Times Stock Exchange 4 Good
http://tapahont.info/?p=777-Binary-Options-Broker-Vergleich-Review 777 Binary Options Broker Vergleich Review
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
Under the general direction of the Associate Director:
- Publicize and provide support for the NN/LM PNR funding program, with an emphasis on awards for technology improvement.
- Post announcements, publish blog articles, and maintain assigned webpages related to HIT and other emerging technologies.
- Participate in demonstrations, instructional sessions, and exhibits to promote the use of electronic health information resources.
- Provide assistance as needed for technical or design upgrades of the NN/LM PNR Web presence.
- Share with RML colleagues strategies, techniques, and best practices for using emerging technologies to support teaching and learning.
- Work in a team environment with other RML staff to carry out the planning, coordination, instruction, research, and writing functions of the NN/LM PNR.
- Coordinate the Health Information Technology advisory group of the Regional Advisory Council.
- Graduate degree from a program accredited by the American Library Association or an equivalent graduate library science/information studies degree.
- Three years experience in an academic or health sciences library environment or the equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, taking initiative in setting goals and priorities.
- Experience in Health-IT and/or scientific data management.
- Experience with a variety of Web applications, such as content management systems and blog software.
- Strong teaching skills and demonstrated experience creating effective instructional and informational materials.
- Familiarity with NLM and NN/LM products and services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to explain technology in plain English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and collegial team environment.
- Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in an environment characterized by ambiguity, change, and occasionally competing agendas.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity and understanding of the contributions a diverse workforce brings to the workplace.
- Valid driver’s license and travel required.
- Experience with a variety of Web-deliverable instructional module authoring tools, such as (but not limited to) video production applications, Camtasia Studio, and Moodle.
- Coursework in medical librarianship.
- Ability to create and maintain web-deliverable interactive, self-paced lessons, tutorials, and modules that extend effective library education.
- Experience working in and leading team-based initiatives, preferably with both library and non-library staff.
- Experience in facilitating effective communication between library and Information technology staff in a health sciences environment.
- Experience in a hospital library.
For additional information and the application process, please see the full Notice at: