The DLS Instruction Committee is hosting a virtual poster session this week (April 1-5, 2019)! This event features over 35 posters on various topics related to teaching and learning online. Come check it out and leave comments and questions! Presenters are available this week to respond to discussions. After April 5th, all virtual posters will remain publicly available as an archive.
- All day, June 20, 2019 – June 25, 2019 – ALA Annual Conference
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm, June 22, 2019 – Routledge Distance Learning Awards Luncheon
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm, June 22, 2019 – Accessibility and Creation of Online Library Materials: Applying Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- 7:30 am – 9:00 am, June 23, 2019 – DLS Membership Breakfast
- 9:00 am – 10:00 am, June 23, 2019 – DLS Executive Committee Meeting
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am, June 23, 2019 – DLS All-Committees Meeting
ACRL DLS Chair: Kristin Miller Woodward
Vice-Chair: Natalie Haber
Secretary: Andrea Hebert
Archivist: Mike Courtney
Webmasters: Tim Ream and Katie Stewart (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Distance Learning Day is June 23rd! After a breakfast DLS Membership Breakfast, DLS committees meet at 10:30am at the Washington Hilton.
7:30 AM - 9:00 AM | Location: Anthem Restaurant
RSVP by June 15th, 2019 on Sign Up Genius https://t.co/0Evj4zXcJA
Distance Learning is not just ethical, it’s also the law under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Join Accessibility and Creation of Online Library Materials 4-5 pm panel at ALA to boost your strategic plan!
Washington Convention Center 4-5 pm June 22th.