The IS PRIMO Committee is delighted to announce that the following new projects were accepted into the PRIMO (Peer-Reviewed Instructional Materials Online) database. The accepted projects are as follows:
- Online Library Orientation for Distance Graduate Students
- Inform Your Thinking
- Berkeley College Library Orientation
- Y Search
- Scholarship is a Conversation
- Search Strategies
- Pollak Library Finding Articles and Databases
- Developing a Research or Guiding Question
- PICO: Research Questions for Health Sciences
- Academic Integrity @ASU!
- MLA Citation Style
- Evaluating Resources: Is Your Research CRAAP?
- Zombie APA Game
Congratulations to the creators of these excellent tutorials! Look for interviews with some of the creators of these projects at the PRIMO Site of the Month website during the fall.
If you would like to nominate a project to be considered for inclusion in the PRIMO database, the fall deadline is October 31, 2017. Submit your own project for consideration no later than November 14, 2017.