The Peer-Reviewed Instructional Materials Online (PRIMO) Committee of the Instruction Section of ACRL is pleased to announce that the following projects were accepted into the PRIMO database during its fall review cycle:
- Copyright Q & As: What kind of right is copyright? (Rumi Graham, Taryn Kromm, Rob Horlacher – University of Lethbridge)
- Reading Scientific Research (New Literacies Alliance)
- Wheel of Sources (Kian Ravaei, Jennifer Pierre – University of California, Los Angeles)
- Understanding Fair Use (Arizona State University Library, Anali Perry, Online Tutorials & Learning Team – Arizona State University)
- Using Videos for Teaching (Arizona State University Library, Anali Perry, Online Tutorials & Learning Team – Arizona State University)
- Writing a Research Data Management Plan (Arizona State University Library, Matthew Harp, Samuel Dyal, Online Teaching & Learning Team – Arizona State University)
- Selecting Keywords to Search (Toni Carter, Delaney Bullinger, Auburn Online – Auburn University)
Look for interviews with some of the creators of these projects at the PRIMO Site of the Month website during the spring.
If you would like to nominate a project to be considered for inclusion in the PRIMO database, the spring deadline is April 26, 2019. Submit your own project for consideration no later than May 10, 2019.