The IS PRIMO Committee is delighted to announce that the following new projects were accepted into the PRIMO (Peer-Reviewed Instructional Materials Online) database. The accepted projects are as follows:
- Information Literacy: Primary and Secondary Sources
- Access and Explore the Library’s Business Databases
- Pima Community College Library Tutorials
- Pollak Library Services & Collections
- Introduction to Tripod
- Getting Articles
- Lehman Comics: Who’s Art Nouveau?
Congratulations to the creators of these excellent tutorials! Look for interviews with some of the creators of these projects at the PRIMO Site of the Month website during the fall.
If you would like to nominate a project to be considered for inclusion in the PRIMO database, the spring deadline is October 31, 2016. Submit your own project for consideration no later than November 14, 2016.