The ACRL Instruction Section is now accepting nominations for the Miriam Dudley Instruction Librarian of the Year Award. This award recognizes an individual librarian who has built a record of contributions that have advanced the pursuit of teaching and learning in a college or research library environment. The winner will receive a $1,000 prize.
Nominees should be highly accomplished in aspects of librarianship such as leadership of a library instruction program, production of a body of research and publication, outstanding participation in organizations at the regional or national level, and/or consistent mentorship or professional development of other library professionals.
For more information about the award criteria, nominating process, and a list of past recipients, please see the Miriam Dudley Instruction Librarian Award web page: http://www.ala.org/acrl/awards/achievementawards/miriamdudley.
To nominate someone for the Dudley Award, complete the online nomination form.
- Nominations must include the name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number of the nominator and the nominee.
- Include a letter of support detailing the nominee’s qualifications for the award.
- Additional letters of support (up to three) are encouraged and will be considered as part of the nomination packet.
- Nominations must be submitted electronically
- Deadline for nominations is December 6, 2019
Questions? Contact Meghan Sitar, Dudley Award Chair, at email@example.com