Description The publication serves to instruct and educate readers about topics relevant to library instruction, which are either timely or underdiscussed. The publication’s emphasis is on current information packaged in a recognizable, consistent, readable way. It is intended to be a user-friendly entry into reading and keeping up with library instruction research and practice.
“Five Things You Should Read About…” (PDFs)
- Universal Design for Learning (2019)
- Asset Based Teaching (2018)
- Critical Librarianship (2017)
- Reflective Practice (2016)
- Open Educational Resources (2015)
- Threshold Concepts (2014)
- Massive Open Online Courses (2013)
- Learning Styles (2012)
- Methodologies for Online Instruction (2011)
- Mobile Technologies (2010)
- Gaming and Learning (2009)
- Copyright and Sharing Instructional Materials (2008)
Questions and comments may be sent to current Research and Scholarship Committee Chair.