ACRL Instruction Section Awards Ceremony 2019
Honoring 2018 and 2019 Winners of IS Awards and Scholarships
Thursday, April 11
Hilton – Hope D
Join the ACRL Instruction Section Awards Ceremony at ACRL 2019 – you could be a winner, too!
You’re invited to attend the ACRL Instruction Section Awards Ceremony on Thursday, April 11, 1-2pm, in the Hilton Hope D. A $50 Amazon gift card will be available as a door prize while we gather together to celebrate the achievements of our colleagues.
Our Section award winners and scholarship recipients from the past two years will be recognized, including:
- ACRL IS David Oberhelman Memorial Conference Scholarship Awardees for ACRL 2019: Nora Almeida and Nathasha Alvarez
- 2019 Special Certificate of Recognition and Appreciation: Nicole Pagowsky and the Critical Librarianship and Pedagogy Symposium
- 2019 Special Certificate of Recognition and Appreciation: Brad Sietz for his work as Director of LOEX and editor of LOEX Quarterly
- 2018 Innovation Award: Trent Brager, Amy Mars, and Kim Pittman for their work on 23 Framework Things
- 2019 Innovation Award: Oregon State University (OSU) Libraries and Press for its Undergrad Research and Writing Studio
- 2018 Ilene F. Rockman Instruction Publication of the Year Award: Jennifer E. Nutefall, as editor of the book Service Learning, Information Literacy, and Libraries.
- 2019 Ilene F. Rockman Instruction Publication of the Year Award: Stefanie R. Bluemle for her article “Post-Facts: Information Literacy and Authority after the 2016 Election”
- 2018 Miriam Dudley Instruction Librarian Award: Sharon Mader
- 2019 Miriam Dudley Instruction Librarian Award: Megan Oakleaf
We hope you can join us!