The IS Teaching Methods Committee would like to thank everyone who attended it’s virtual panel titled “New Framework, New Directions: Teaching Information Literacy in a New Context” on April 25, 2016. We greatly appreciate Tania Alekson, Megan Hodge, and Andrea Baer for providing thoughtful conversations regarding the implementation of the ACRL Framework at their respective institutions.
In case you missed the virtual panel, or are just learning about this event, we are providing links to the presentation content for your viewing pleasure.
- Link to the Recording (Live Event): https://youtu.be/iGxxie55oIw
- Link to the Recording (Andrea’s Presentation): https://youtu.be/XDtXvF0aGr0
- Link to Megan’s slides: https://goo.gl/nJwWQJ
- Link to Tania’s slides: http://goo.gl/m4xRXi
- Link to Andrea’s slides: https://goo.gl/pXKDuc