ACRL is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for the association’s Board of Directors for the 2022 ALA/ACRL elections.
- José A. Aguiñaga, Glendale Community College
- Beth McNeil, Purdue University
- Walter Butler, Pasadena City College
- Michael J. Miller, Bronx Community College – CUNY
- Leslin H. Charles, Rutgers University
- Rebecca Miller Waltz, Pennsylvania State University Libraries
- Merinda Kaye Hensley, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Kara Whatley, California Institute of Technology
A full list of candidates for ACRL and section offices will be available in the January 2022 issue of C&RL News.