ACRL is offering approximately 150 scholarships worth more than $100,000 for the ACRL 2019 Conference to be held April 10-13, 2019, in Cleveland. Scholarship applications to attend the conference are due on Friday, October 5.
Scholarships are available in the following categories:
- Early-career Librarian Scholarships– provide opportunities for librarians with less than six years of post-MLS experience to update their skills and knowledge.
- Mid-career Librarian Scholarships– provide opportunities for librarians with more than six and less than fifteen years of post-MLS experience to update their skills and knowledge.
- Library Support Staff Scholarships– provide opportunities for library support staff to attend the premier event for academic and research libraries and expand their professional horizons.
- Library School Student Scholarships– provide opportunities for library school students to learn more about current issues and developments in academic and research libraries.
- Spectrum Scholar Travel Grants– provide opportunities for Spectrum Scholars to attend the ACRL conference for professional development and networking with colleagues or mentors through the ACRL E.J. Josey Spectrum Scholar Mentor Program.
The ACRL Conference Scholarship Fund makes it possible to award scholarships to academic and research librarians and library staff to attend the ACRL Conference, and your donations help support these opportunities. Consider investing in the future leaders of the profession by donating to the fund.