Want to know what is happening in ACRL and its sections, interest groups, and discussion groups? Check out ACRL Insider every other Friday to keep up-to-date on activities from around the association.
- The Distance Learning Section Instruction Committee is seeking poster proposals that address teaching & learning online. Your poster may highlight online teaching practices or research about online teaching and learning. Submit your proposal by February 19.
- Join the University Libraries Section Professional Development Committee for a presentation on trans and gender non-conforming inclusion in libraries on February 27 at 1:00 pm central. This session will provide an overview of a diverse range of gender identities and experiences and best practices for working with transgender colleagues, students, and patrons.
- The Rare Books and Manuscripts Section announces its Call for Poster and People’s Choice proposals for the 2020 RBMS Conference. Read the full CFP and submit your proposal by Friday, February 21.
- On February 28 at 1:00 pm central the Instruction Section Instruction for Diverse Populations Committee is hosting a presentation on working with indigenous students.
- Project Outcome for Academic Libraries has a new Facebook page! Follow to stay up-to-date with Project Outcome announcements, activities, and more.
- If you missed the Science and Technology Section’s presentation on federal science agencies updates on public access policies, you can check it out below.