Want to know what is happening in ACRL and its sections, interest groups, and discussion groups? Check out ACRL Insider every other Friday to keep up-to-date on activities from around the association.
- Interested in curriculum mapping? Join the Distance Learning Section‘s author forum March 19 at 3:00 pm central to hear how a distance librarian applied this to information literacy and stakeholder outreach.
- The Digital Scholarship Section has joined Twitter! Follow for updates on DSS initiatives, programs, & materials, as well as other neat digital scholarship content from our friends at ACRL & in the digital scholarship community
- Join the ULS Professional Development Committee on March 27 at 1:00 pm central for a presentation on strategies for collaborations between data professionals and subject and technical services librarians designed to enhance library and campus support for data literacy, data management, data visualization, and other data-related needs.
- The IS Management & Leadership Committee is hosting a presentation titled, “The Practical Application of the Theories Behind Team Building” March 19 at 1:00 pm central. Register now!
- If you missed the ACRL Professional Development Committee‘s presentation on trans and gender non-conforming in libraries, you can check it out below!