Want to know what is happening in ACRL and its sections, interest groups, and discussion groups? Check out ACRL Insider every other Friday to keep up-to-date on activities from around the association.
- The ACRL Distance Learning Section Instruction Group invites you to participate in our 2nd annual Virtual Poster Session between April 13-17, 2020. During this week, 35 posters about online teaching and learning practices are available to view, and presenters are available to answer questions.
- Join the Access Services Interest Group on April 15 at 1:00pm for their presentation, Hiring Diverse Talent and Rolling out the Welcome Mat, and learn more about practical methods for creating greater diversity in hiring practices.
- On April 17 at 1:00pm, the STS Information Literacy Committee is hosting a presentation, titled Citizen Science Projects and Partnerships in Academia. Register now to find out about establishing citizen science collaborations with liaison departments and the library.
- Want to know more about how open research can be integrated into curricular and institutional conversations through two case studies? The DSS Open Research Discussion Group will be hosting a community lightning talk on April 21 at 11:00 am on the topic.
- ACRL has launched a new Pandemic Resources for Academic Libraries LibGuide, featuring updated information, free professional development, open access publications, and other resources to support academic and research library personnel during a pandemic.
- Did you miss any of our recent webinars related to COVID-19? You can find all of the recording on the ACRL Presents website.