Want to know what is happening in ACRL and its sections, interest groups, and discussion groups? Check out ACRL Insider every other Friday to keep up-to-date on activities from around the association.
- Sad about missing your colleagues in Chicago this summer? Don’t fret! ACRL is pleased to host ACRL Together Wherever, a week of virtual programming and networking opportunities for the academic and research library community to be held June 8-12, 2020
- Join the CJCLS Executive Board for a discussion with other community college librarians on June 1, 2020. The focus of the conversation will be about plans for library reopening, and the ways institutional and geographic contexts may impact these processes. The program will begin with the recognition of the CJCLS EBSCO Award recipients 2020.
- One of the many challenges information professionals face is the constant evolution of technology. Join the ULS Technology in University Libraries Committee on June 2 at 3:00pm for a discussion with Wayne State University Libraries about how they are helping position individuals to be global learners in a fast-paced and technical society.
- The Academic Library Services to Graduate Students Interest Group is hosting a discussion about online library services for graduate students on June 2 at 3:00pm. Come hear from and ask questions of librarians from a variety of institutions on how they serve graduate students online, both generally speaking and in light of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Join the RBMS Instruction and Outreach Committee for this hour-long webinar, Building and Managing Primary Source Instruction Programs: Strategies and Tools with presentations from Matthew Strandmark and Christine Cheng on June 4 at 1:00pm.
- If you missed the recent ACRL Presents, Advocating for Library Workers During Uncertain Times, you can check out the recording below!