Want to know what is happening in ACRL and its sections, interest groups, and discussion groups? Check out ACRL Insider every other Friday to keep up-to-date on activities from around the association.
- After a year in task force status, the CJCLS Scholarly Research Task Force is now a committee! The committee will host a free, online webinar Thursday, November 12, 2-3pm EST, featuring Susan Wengler, who spearheaded the development of group. She will discuss her research efforts related to community college libraries. Contact Stephanie Davis, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- The DSS’s Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Committee has begun reaching out to other EDI committees across ACRL, including Sections that might not yet have an EDI committee, in the hopes of supporting each other in advocating for anti-racist, anti-oppressive praxis in our profession. Contact EDI Committee chair Pam Lach (email@example.com) if you’d like to be included in ongoing conversations or activities/actions.
- The DOLS Research and Publications Committee has complied a list of the top five articles for librarians new to providing distance and online support.
- Project Outcome for Academic Libraries has added a new qualitative data dashboard to the toolkit, allowing you to explore and visualize your open-ended responses! Login today to check it out.
- The ULS Academic Outreach Committee is hosting a series of roundtable discussions on promoting black and indigenous voices through outreach. Register for the first session on November 9 at 1:00pm.
- If you missed this week’s ACRL Presents, “Reopening Campus During the Pandemic -Treading Water in the Deep End” the recording is now available!