The ACRL Academic Library Services for Graduate Students Interest Group’s (ALSGS) Notable Works for Library Support of Graduate Students Working Group seeks nominations for its inaugural annual Notable Works List.
The goal is to recognize and showcase excellent professional contributions that inform the work of library colleagues who support graduate students. Submissions can include projects and publications by library workers or by researchers in related fields who shed light on important elements of serving graduate students.
Categories of work to be considered include:
- Journal articles / Conference proceedings
- Blog posts
- Library resources / Research guides
- Digital learning objects / Tutorials / Instruction videos
- Conference program / Presentation / Panel
- Media / Multimedia / Video
- Game / Software
Please nominate work here. You are encouraged to submit both your own work and that of colleagues.
The interest group is especially interested in projects that meet the criteria in this rubric.
Submissions deadline: March 5, 2021
The Notable Works for Library Support of Graduate Students Working Group is:
- Abbie Basile (Chair), Engineering & Physical Sciences Librarian, Old Dominion University
- Victor Baeza (Vice Chair), Graduate Initiatives & Engagement Coordinator, Oklahoma State University
- Anne Melville (Recorder), Education Librarian, George Mason University
- Mandy Havert, Head of Research Services, University of Notre Dame
- Geoff Johnson, Graduate Teaching and Learning Librarian, University of Colorado Denver
- Mark Lenker, Teaching & Learning Librarian, University of Nevada Las Vegas
If you would be interested in participating in this work in the next year, let the group know or look for a call for working group members in the spring.