Want to know what is happening in ACRL and its sections, interest groups, and discussion groups? Check out ACRL Insider every other Friday to keep up-to-date on activities from around the association.
- Join the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section on May 5 at 1:00pm for a discussion of the documentary THE BOOKSELLERS, a behind-the-scenes look at the New York rare book world. Click here to register and learn how to rent the film.
- Engage with other community college librarians by joining the Community and Junior College Libraries Section online conversation on May 4, 2020. The focus of the conversation will be around our current situation of working virtually and what lessons we learned in the winter semester to improve our services for the summer term.
- Want to know more about new instructional approaches for visual literacy? Then register for the IS Teaching Methods Committee’s presentation, “Let’s Ger Visual, Visual!” on May 1 at 1:00pm.
- The DLS Discussion Group invites you to join them for a conversation about librarians offering virtual support to students and faculty. “COVID-19 Virtual Exchange: Continuing Remote Support Through the Summer and into Fall” will take place May 4 at 11:00am.
- Read the latest case study from Project Outcome for Academic Libraries! Learn how Nevada State College used the toolkit to assess the impact of study rooms at their library.
- If you missed the recent presentation from the ACRL IS Management and Leadership Committee, “Managing Up with EDI in Mind: Collaborations to Strengthen a Community” you can view it below