The March 2008 issue (Volume 69, Number 2) of College & Research Libraries is now available online.
The full-text of these articles are available to current ACRL members only. You will need your password to access them.
Research Productivity Among Librarians: Factors Leading to Publications at Penn State
A Mixed-Methods Investigation of the Relationship between Critical Thinking and Library Anxiety among Undergraduate Students in their Information Search Process
Measuring Students’ Information Literacy Skills through Abstracting: Case Study from a Library & Information Science Perspective
Maria Pinto, AndrÃ©s FernÃ¡ndez-Ramos, and Anne-Vinciane Doucet
Better than Brief Tests: Coverage Power Tests of Collection Strength
Howard D. White
Selected Reference Works, 2007
Sarah Witte and Mary Cargill
- Burgan, Mary. What Ever Happened to the Faculty? Drift and Decision in Higher Education.
- College Libraries and the Teaching/Learning Process: Selections from the Writings of Evan Ira Farber. Ed. by David Gansz, Richard Hume Werking, Lynn Scott Cochrane, and Pyke Jr. Johnson.
- Jeanneney, Jean-NoÃ«l. Google and the Myth of Universal Knowledge: A View from Europe.
- Markham, Sheila. A Book of Booksellers: Conversations with the Antiquarian Book Trade 1991—2003.
- Wiegand, Shirley A. and Wayne A. Wiegand. Books on Trial: Red Scare in the Heartland.
- Caribbean Libraries in the 21st Century: Changes, Challenges, and Choices. Ed. by Cheryl Peltier-Davis and Shamin Renwick.