As we reflect on the accomplishments of the past year, we are proud to see the impact that the ACRL community has made in providing invaluable resources to both our members and the wider community. Throughout the year, countless individuals like yourself have benefited from the wealth of free education, standards, and services that ACRL tirelessly offers.
Your generous contributions help us enriched the academic and research library community through supporting freely available resources like:
- ACRL Presents: Our ACRL Presents series provides free occasional webcasts addressing issues of broad interest and importance to the academic and research library community. Even if you miss the live sessions, recordings are readily available on the ACRL YouTube channel.
- ACRL Serials: College & Research Libraries, C&RL News, and RBM: A Journal of Rare Books, Manuscripts, and Cultural Heritage are freely available online, covering a wide range of topics from the latest trends and practices affecting academic and research libraries to scholarly research in academic librarianship and issues related to special collections.
- Open Access Books: ACRL is building a growing library of open access publications, ensuring that valuable knowledge is accessible to all.
- Project Outcome: Project Outcome is a free online toolkit designed to help libraries understand and share the impact of essential library programs and services by providing simple surveys and an easy-to-use process for measuring and analyzing outcomes.
- Standards: ACRL Standards, Guidelines, and Frameworks serve as a compass for libraries, academic institutions, and accrediting agencies, outlining the components of an excellent library. These crucial resources are provided free of charge to the academic library community.
If you’ve found value in any of these offerings throughout the year, or if you plan to do so in the future, we invite you to contribute to the ACRL Advancement Fund. This fund plays a pivotal role in supporting initiatives that enhance ACRL’s influence in higher education, fostering diverse and inclusive communities in both the association and the profession.
Your donation will directly contribute to the sustainability of these vital resources, ensuring that ACRL continues to be a beacon of knowledge and support for academic and research libraries.
Thank you for being an essential part of the ACRL community. Your support makes all the difference, enabling us to shape the future of academic and research libraries together.