LibLearnX: Library Learning Experience is happening online January 21-24, 2022 — a completely new conference experience built from the ground up based on years of research, exploration, and input from ALA members like you.
LibLearnX is education for library professionals, by library professionals, with a focus on active and applied learning and creative collaboration at live interactive sessions.
Here are just a few of the sessions you can look forward to:
- Disrupting “fit”: Improving recruitment and retention in academic library hiring
- A Spoonful of Information Literacy
- Diversity, Author Identity, and Metadata: Encouraging the Discovery of Hidden Voices
- Tips for Interviewing in Academic Libraries
- One Shot Instructions, Anti-Racism, and Information Literacy Pedagogies
- Flexible and Equitable: Utilizing Universal Design in Online Instruction and Instructional Materials
- Advancing Race and Social Equity in Library Communications
- “Pop-Up” Makerspaces: Academic Library Outreach and Programming to Bridge a Digital Divide
See the full list of more than 120 education sessions on the LibLearnX website.
While the focus of LibLearnX is on creating a high-quality learning experience, you’ll also have the chance to celebrate with colleagues at award ceremonies, hear from inspiring speakers, and interact with trend-setting exhibitors — all the features ALA conferences are known for.
We hope to see you there!
Advance registration rates end November 30!
LibLearnX is available exclusively to ALA members.