LibLearnX: Library Learning Experience is happening online January 21-24, 2022 — a completely new conference experience built from the ground up based on years of research, exploration, and input from ALA members like you.
LibLearnX is education for library professionals, by library professionals, with a focus on active and applied learning and creative collaboration at live interactive sessions.
Here are just a few of the sessions you can look forward to:
- “Pop-Up” Makerspaces: Academic Library Outreach and Programming to Bridge a Digital Divide
- Disrupting “fit”: Improving recruitment and retention in academic library hiring
- One Shot Instructions, Anti-Racism, and Information Literacy Pedagogies
- Flexible and Equitable: Utilizing Universal Design in Online Instruction and Instructional Materials
- What academic librarians need to know about Customer Relationship Management platforms
- Copyright during quarantine and beyond
- Tips for Interviewing in Academic Libraries
- The Library’s Role in Helping First Year Students Enhance their Digital Skills
See the full list of more than 120 education sessions on the LibLearnX website.
While the focus of LibLearnX is on creating a high-quality learning experience, you’ll also have the chance to celebrate with colleagues at award ceremonies, hear from inspiring speakers, and interact with trend-setting exhibitors — all the features ALA conferences are known for.
We hope to see you there!
LibLearnX is available exclusively to ALA members.