1. Describe yourself in three words: Collaborative, fun, curious.
3. Describe ACRL in three words: Colleagues, resources, collaboration
4. Why did you join ACRL? Because Betsy Wilson said I should.
5. What do you value about academic or research librarianship? Working with the faculty and the students in a fascinating relationship within the curriculum.
6. In your own words: I really enjoy working in an area of academe that reflects where scholarship and knowledge are heading at the same time contained within the university, a corporation that has changed so little in the past 1,000 years. I love that we are constantly forced to redefine the library and librarian within the context of this institution whose social role has been and is so central to our cultures.
Editor’s Note: Are you an ACRL member? Would you like to be featured as ACRL Member of the Week? Nominate a colleague? Contact Mary Jane Petrowski at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.