1. Describe yourself in three words: Curious, Collaborative, Laughter-Loving.
2. What are you reading right now? Ah, summer reading…The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse by Robert Rankin.
3. Describe ACRL in three words: Connecting, Evolving, Advocating.
4. Why did you join ACRL? To be connected to and learn with colleagues across library and institutional boundaries.
5. What do you value about academic or research librarianship? The focus on student learning.
6. In your own words: The direction to which we need to grow unfolds before us at an ever quickening pace. Each of us must screw up the courage to learn and change to meet the challenges.
Editor’s Note: Are you an ACRL member? Would you like to be featured as ACRL Member of the Week? Nominate a colleague? Contact Mary Jane Petrowski at email@example.com for more information.