Move your library forward with local, affordable, in-person training!
ACRL offers a variety of traveling workshops that can be brought directly to your campus, chapter, or consortium worldwide. Led be expert presenters, these one-day RoadShow workshops engage participants and help academic and research libraries tackle the greatest issues facing the profession today.
Interested in bringing one of these popular workshops to your campus? Come meet our expert presenters in a round-robin style RoadShow Showcase during the ACRL 2019 Conference in Cleveland, OH, on Thursday, April 11, from 2:00-3:30pm, in the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, rooms 19-24. More information is available in the conference schedule.
Featured workshops include:
- Assessment in Action: Demonstrating and Communicating Library Contributions to Student Learning and Success
- Building Your Research Data Management Toolkit: Integrating RDM into Your Liaison Work
- Engaging with the ACRL Framework: A Catalyst for Exploring and Expanding Our Teaching Practices
- Planning, Assessing, and Communicating Library Impact: Putting the Standards for Libraries in Higher Education into Action
- Scholarly Communication: From Understanding to Engagement
- Two Paths Converge: Designing Educational Opportunities on the Intersections of Scholarly Communication and Information Literacy
Library administrators, staff development officers, and library personnel working or seeking training in the areas of information literacy, scholarly communication, data management, and assessment are encouraged to attend.