Below are two opportunities for professional learning and contributing to the CJCLS community in April.
Attend a Webinar
April 24, 3-4pm EST
Interested in using a survey to conduct research, but unsure of the design process? Learn the basics of creating effective research surveys.
Write an Article for the Newsletter
Share what is happening in your libraries and communities with other community college librarians!
Read our call for CJCLS Newsletter articles. Submit your 200-500 word article by April 24.
Here are some examples of articles from past CJCLS newsletters:
- Reaching Across the Campus to Support the Freedom to Read
- The Value of Community Professional Development
- Zero Textbook Cost Initiative
- Library Equity Book Group
- Seniors Going Digital
- Hamilton Digital Escape Room to Teach Library 101