The coordinator of a residency program?
Thinking about applying for a residency position?
Thinking about starting a residency program at your school or institution?
You are cordially invited to the meeting of ACRL’s Residency Interest Group.
This is an Open Meeting, everyone who is interested in residencies is welcome, and encouraged, to attend.
Date: Sunday 1/17/2010
Time: 8:00am – 10:00am
Place: Marriot Copley Place (MAR) — Yarmouth Room
Address: 110 Huntington Avenue
- What can the Residency Interest Group do to encourage alumni Residents to actively participate with RIG to improve the Residency experience in the future?
- How can RIG use the ALA Connect to build on increasing communication between Coordinators, Residents, and interested Library School Students who may consider a Residency in the future?
- How can RIG better promote Residency openings and opportunities?
- What would be some good suggestions for RIG to consider in bringing current Residents together during the ALA Annual in Washington, this summer?
- What would be a good program topic for RIG to consider for the next ACRL Conference in Philadelphia (March 30-April 2, 2011)?
Have a topic you’d like to see addressed? Please contact the convenor, Gerald Holmes UNC: Greensboro.
Please see the pdf map of the conference hotels to see where the Marriot Copley is located in relationship to where you are staying.
For more information about what you can do at the conference please see the ALA MidWinter 2010 Wiki.