The North Carolina State University (NCSU) Libraries are seeking applicants for their 2010-2012 Fellows Program.
- The NCSU Libraries is particularly well known for its digital library programs, its technological advances, and its commitment to defining the future of librarianship.
- The NCSU Libraries offers Fellows the opportunity for rapid professional growth through assignment to an innovative project, combined with experience and mentoring in a department.
- Fellows are appointed to the rank of librarian for a two-year term.
Who is eligible?
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
NC State welcomes all persons without regard to sexual orientation. Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in the application and interview process please call (919) 515-3148.
See full vacancy announcement and further information at:
Apply online at: https://jobs.ncsu.edu/ by December 15, 2009.
- Search by position number C-60-0916.
Interviews will be held in January/February.